Stunning Winchester Homes built Randall model boasting over 6300 finished sqft is located just outside the Village of Historic Waterford. Lovely backyard with beautiful 20x40 salt-water swimming pool, built just 4 years ago. A three board fenced rear yard offers a relaxing stone patio and portico overlooking the sparkling pool and absolutely gorgeous sunsets. You are sure to enjoy the tranquility, birds and butterflies. Situated on a cul-de-sac, this lot offers complete privacy backing to a conservatory lot; it truly feels like you are on 10 acres without the care. Spectacular chef's kitchen appointed with Kitchen Aid appliances that includes a 6 burner commercial grade gas cook-top and double ovens. A sprawling granite island and large breakfast are just perfect for accommodating large gatherings or cozy get togethers. A spacious main level Office would easily transition as a main level bedroom with adjacent full bath.The master retreat offers a wall of windows, a spacious master closet and en-suite luxury bath with soaking tub and separate tiled shower. Three additional comfortably sized bedrooms, 2 full baths and a family room overlook grace the remainder of the upper level. Finished walk out lower level offers new tile wood-look flooring, large recreation room with a wet bar rough-in, a media room, full bath and storage area,Side load 3 car garage, new architectural shingle roof in 2016, AC unit replaced recently with high capacity Carrier Professional series. Tastefully upgraded fixtures and crown molding. Well water treatment system as well as a water filtration system at the kitchen sink/fridge. This home has the perfect open floor plan for entertaining; from the two story family room just off the kitchen offering a soaring stone wood burning fireplace - to the bright sunny windows offered throughout the home and the back yard oasis, you are sure to have many years of enjoyment here.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater,
6,310 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Library, Media, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Range-Oven, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Curved Stair, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Board Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS